Here you will find links to all of my favorite knitting techniques. I like having them all in one place so I don’t have to comb back through my Ravelry project pages or old patterns looking for a technique that I used.
- M1R, M1L looped increases (TechKnitter)
- Invisible increases for stockinette (TechKnitter)
- STYK decrease (TechKnitter)
- TillyBuddy’s Stretch cast-on <– This is my new go-to cast-on for socks…and everything!
- German twisted cast-on
- Provisional crochet cast-on (Romi Hill)
- Tubular cast-on (Romi Hill via Knitty) – follow instructions for set-up and first three rounds
- Miraculous elastic bind-off (SlipSlipKnit)
- Elizabeth Zimmerman’s sewn bind-off (EZ via Knitty)
- Invisible sewn bind-off (GoldenAppleThreads)
- Swatching in the round (TechKnitter)
- Tighter under-arm sts (TechKnitter)
- Jogless stripes (TechKnitter)